1. Web Site Publisher
The web site at www.poiray.com (the "Site") is published by LEOO on behalf of Maison Poiray, a Luxembourg-registered Société anonyme (public limited company) with a capital of 3,000,000 euros and listed in the Trade & Companies Register of Luxembourg under no. B-179.341, having its registered office at 3 boulevard de la Foire, L-1528 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg ("Poiray").
Telephone: +352 26 73 88 07
VAT No: LU26717182
Responsible editor: Alain Renard
The site is hosted by OVH, a Société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint-stock company), listed in the Trade & Companies Register of Roubaix-Tourcoing under number 424 761 419 00045, and having its registered office at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France.
3. Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
3.1. Particulars collected by Poiray
The personal information that Poiray may collect and process includes:
- your identification and contact details when an account is created on the Site or if you fill in our form in one of our stores, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, address, e-mail address, password, telephone number or any other relevant contact details,
- if you contact Poiray, a record of the correspondence may be kept,
- details of your visits to our stores and/or the Site and your use of our services.
3.2. Use of your details
Poiray uses your details to:
- create your bank on the Site and grant you access to the account,
- communicate the information, products and/or services that you request or that may interest you, if you have agreed to be contacted for that purpose,
- inform you of any changes made on the Site.
Poiray does not sell, lease or disclose your particulars to any third parties other than companies in its group or an administrative or judicial authority ordering it to do so. Poiray has agreements with carefully selected third parties for hosting and maintenance of the Site, whereby they undertake to protect and safeguard all personal data entrusted to them.
However and in spite of these precautions, no data transmission via the Internet is entirely secure. Accordingly, you communicate your data at your sole risk, and Poiray shall not be deemed liable in the event of an intrusion by any third party for whom your information is not intended.
To disable cookies, click "help" in your browser or read the browser software documentation.
Here is how you can disable cookies:
- For Mozilla Firefox users:
- Select the "Tools" menu then "Options",
- Click "Privacy",
- Locate the "Cookies" menu and select the options that suit you.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer users:
- Select "Tools" then "Internet Options",
- Click the "Privacy" tab,
- Select the desired level with the slider.
- For Google Chrome users:
- Click the icon representing an adjustable spanner on the toolbar,
- Select "Settings",
- Click "Show Advanced Settings",
- In the "Privacy" section click the "Content settings" button,
- In the "Cookies" section, select the options that suit you.
Latest revision: Mai 2016